(1) Regulates and supervises the policies for the whole system of banknote management.
(2) Establishes the vision, mission, strategic plan, operating plan, and evaluates the entire banknote management operation system.
(3) Supervises the operation, human resource management, and administration to ensure that Banknote Management Group manages the entire system effectively and focuses on safety.
(4) Submit the considered design of new banknote to the BOT Board for further approval.
(5) Submit the considered annual budget of Banknote Management Group to the BOT Board for further approval.
The committee meets at least once a month.