Benefits to investors
1. A privilege is given to investors to exchange existing
bonds with selected bonds having higher liquidity.
2. For managing investment portfolio to minimize risk
/ maximize return.
How to do transactions
Via the BOT's Bswitching system: All participants must be members of the
Bswitching. (Started operation via Bswitching system since November 28, 2017)
2. Via Joint
Lead Manager (JLM): Investors must submit an exchange request to JLM appointed
by the issuer.
Applying for Bswitching service
Applicants must be e-Bidding members (competitive bidder) and have to submit an application at least 15 working days prior to using the service as follows:
1. Submit an application with documents required by
1.1 Letter of Agreement
1.2 Power of Attorney
1.3 Appointment Letter of Authorized Signatories to Appoint Access Rights Manager
1.4 Information Notification Form of Securities Account and Bank Account
1.5 Contact Person Form
2. As the applicant receives an acceptance email from the BOT, the applicant has to appoint rights manager in the
system and submits a Letter to Appoint Rights Manager to the BOT.
3. Assign and approve user rights.
Applying for the service, please contact Member Relations Team, Payment and Bond Department Building 2, 4th Floor,
Tel. 0 2283 5055, 0 2283 6715